Tournant Chicago is dedicated to keeping our team, and your guests safe and healthy during this time. Together we can continue to flatten the curve by abiding by these guidelines:
- Guests must wear face masks when they are not seated and eating, or in a designated area to eat.
- Outdoor events will require all guests to wear face masks when not eating, and that the party have a designated area to eat away from Tournant crew. At the moment we have a maximum limit of 30 persons per large event.
- Tournant crew will always wear protective masks and gloves when serving during all events.
- Tournant crew wash their hands frequently, between serving courses, and in the event there is any downtime between interacting with guests and the kitchen.
- Disposable silverware and plates are available upon request.
- Menus for events will not be shared to limit contact and cross contamination.
What to expect for booking
Small or Large Private Events
Before your event, we'll work together to make a menu that suits your taste buds. All details will be finalized before the event.
- All events need at least 1-2 weeks of lead time. This allows ample time for both parties to finalize menus and details for Tournant like staffing, and proper COVID supplies.
-No need to worry about cleaning. Tournant is prepared with our own cleaning supplies to provide a safe and sanitized space throughout the entire experience, leaving your home as if we were not even there.
- All events require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. Cancellations of any and all fully booked events will incur a non-refundable 50% deposit charge.
- Photographs of food are not only encouraged, but expected! Tag us #tournantchi and @tournant_chi
- We do offer infused experiences. No one under the age of 21 may attend infused dinners. These private events are strictly for MMJ patients or recreational users who bring their own product.
-We are available in the Chicago tri-state area as well. Contact for more info