Tournant Chicago is dedicated to keeping our team, and your guests safe and healthy during this time. Together we can continue to flatten the curve by abiding by these guidelines:
- Guests must wear face masks when they are not seated and eating, or in a designated area to eat.
- Illinois COVID-19 guidelines state that for all indoor events, up to six people may attend, not including those who reside in the residence.
- Outdoor events will require all guests to wear face masks when not eating, and that the party have a designated area to eat away from Tournant Chicago crew. At the moment we have a maximum limit of 20 persons per large event.
- Tournant Chicago crew will always wear protective masks and gloves when serving during all events.
- Tournant Chicago crew wash their hands frequently, between serving courses, and in the event there is any downtime between interacting with guests and the kitchen.
- Disposable silverware and plates are available upon request.
- Menus for events will not be shared to limit contact and cross contamination.
What to expect for booking
Large (max 20)
Before your event, we'll work together to make a menu that suits your taste, fits your budget, and has the number of courses you need. All details will be finalized before the event.
- All events need 2-3 weeks of lead time. This allows ample time for both parties to finalize menus and details for Tournant like staffing, and proper COVID supplies.
- All events require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. Cancellations of any and all fully booked events will incur a non-refundable 50% deposit charge.
- Photographs of food are not only encouraged, but expected! Tag us #tournantchi
- No one under the age of 21 may attend infused dinners. These private events are strictly for MMJ patients with non-expired cards, and recreational adults who provide their own medicine in the safety of their own home.